How to Give
Four Easy Ways to Give:
- Give at the weekend service at the Vineyard. Use the envelope found on back table, complete the information on the envelope and place it in basket.
- Give Online to general offerings. Giving online is safe, secure and easy. Just enter your gift amount in the form to the right and click “Give”. You do not have to be a Paypal member.
- To give Online to the building fund or another specific fund, after you have made your online donation, email your name, address, amount and note the fund (Horst Koslowsky Building Fund for example) to which you wish to contribute. Send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use your bank’s bill pay feature. You can utilize your bank’s bill pay service to have checks automatically cut and mailed to the Eastside Vineyard Church office, 4583 North Street Jamesville NY 13078.
- Give by mailing in your gift during the week. Send in your gift to the church office.
Is My Giving Tax-deductible? All contributions to the Vineyard are 100% tax-deductible (if giving cash, an offering envelope must be completed for your offering to be tax-deductible.) Giving statements are mailed once a year.
Use the form below for your gift. Thanks…